Treat wild mushrooms in the simplest way possible, let them speak for themselves. Sautéing your carefully sourced wild mushrooms with button mushrooms which are perfect with the woodland flavours and aid digestion.
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 10g curly parsley (stems first and finely chopped leaves last)
- A few leaves of rosemary, sage and marjoram
- Green fennel or coriander seeds
- Salt & pepper
- 30g oil
- 20g butter
- 100g fresh mixed wild mushrooms, cleaned
- 100g button mushrooms
- Heat the oil and butter in a heavy frying pan to sizzling, add your mushrooms and cook until tender with your herbs.
Serve with eggs – however you love them. We particularly like this recipe with fried eggs - the perfect brunch, lunch or supper.