Spring Rhubarb & Ginger Leghorn Fleece
The perfect Easter cocktail, using our white freshly laid leghorn hens eggs, whisked to produce this fluffy and perfectly enchanting cocktail incorporating homemade, home grown infusions unlike any other cocktail experience.
Next month we launch the first of our 'Cocktails, Cordials & Infusions' classes, so why not join us for a Saturday night pre-dinner class and make it a night to remember.
- 50ml Pisco
- Egg White
- 25ml lemon juice
- 12.5ml Rhubarb and Ginger syrup
- 12.5ml Lillet Blanc
- 2 Dashes chuncho Bitters
- Angostura bitters for garnish
- Pour 50ml of Pisco into a mixer tin along with the lemon juice, syrup, bitters and egg white.
- Place in a mixer for around 7 seconds
- Pour drink into cocktail shaker, add ice and shake quickly to chill
- Strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with drops of Angustura bitters