Around the globe millions of people, businesses and landmarks will set aside an hour on Saturday March 25th to host events, switch off their lights and think about climate change. Now in its 10th year we are supporting the Sustainable Restaurant Association and WWF at The Swan and Thyme with a very special cocktail ‘Smokin’ Hot’ and a series of ‘earth’ dishes on our menus, with a candlelit hour from 8.30pm that evening.
- 25ml Chase Smoked Vodka OR chili-infused vodka
- 25ml Jack Daniel’s
- 12.5ml Sacred Spiced Vermouth
- 1 tsp of chestnut honey
- 1/4 orange, juiced
- Choose which vodka you would like as the base of the cocktail: “Smokin’ or Hot”
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Stir ingredients to ensure honey has dissolved.
- Fill shaker with ice. Hard shake until chilled.
- Single strain into a rocks glass, filled with ice.
- Garnish with a match skewering an orange zest.
- Light the match when serving.