Download the Cookery School Programme or explore our classes below
We are led by the seasons and our love of the land, focussing on what is best to buy, cook and eat now. Taking culinary influences from around the world using the freshest ingredients, our classes are:
- Seasonal, produce-led and underlined by an ethos of sustainability.
- A combination of hands-on cooking and demonstrations.
- Skill-based with top tips from our chefs.
- Easy to follow recipes.
- Suitable for all levels of experience.
- Accessible, inspirational, fun and friendly in beautiful surroundings.
- Include delicious tastings and lunch.
We have a range of gift vouchers for classes and also specialise in bespoke celebrations for family & friends or corporate team-building.
So please join us to cook, eat and celebrate the seasons ...
From mid-February to the end of March, while lunches & dinners are being served in The Tithe Barn, we will be holding our cookery classes in the luxurious surroundings of the Farmhouse Kitchen. Previously reserved for private masterclasses, we are thrilled to be able to open this extraordinary space to cookery school guests.