We accept bookings on a first come first served basis and by making any booking onto one of our courses you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to the content of any of our cookery classes, events, hotel bookings or restaurant reservations. In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel a booking for any reason, we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can and will offer you a full refund or an alternative date. We will not, however, be liable to you for any losses or expenses that you may incur and we strongly recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance.
- We regret that we cannot refund any payment for a cookery class or event that you are unable to attend. If you inform us that you are unable to attend at least 14 days before it is due to start, we will allow you to transfer your booking to another equivalent event or class. Hotel bookings are subject to a 10 day cancellation policy, after which guests are liable for the full charge.
- If you have any specific allergies or disabilities, then you must inform us at the time of booking aaan event or class. We reserve the right to refuse entry if we are not made aware of any relevant information about you.
- When attending cookery classes, you should wear flat shoes with covered toes and dress in appropriate clothing. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not appropriately dressed. We will provide further details about health and safety at the beginning of each cookery class.
- Whilst we will try to ensure that any cookery class or event is as described, there may be circumstances in which we need to make amendments to the content.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property in any recipes, notes or other material supplied to you belongs to us or our guest chefs and tutors. You may only use such material for your own personal use.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of booking or attending a course or event at Thyme, except for any personal injury or death suffered as a result of our negligence. In any event, our liability to you will not exceed what you have paid.
If you have any concerns about our terms please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements over the phone.
Southrop Estates Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 04391888. Registered office: Crickley Barrow, Northleach, Cheltenham, England, GL54 3QA