We accept bookings on a first come first served basis and by making any booking onto one of our courses you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to the content of any of our courses. In the unlikely event that we cancel a course for any reason, we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can and will offer you a full refund or a place on an alternative course. We will not, however, be liable to you for any losses or expenses that you may incur and we strongly recommend that you take out suitable travel insurance.
- We regret that we cannot refund any payment for a course that you are unable to attend. If you inform us that you are unable to come to a course at least 14 days before it is due to start, we will allow you to transfer your booking to another equivalent course.
- If you have any specific allergies or disabilities, then you must inform us at the time of booking the course. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any course if we are not made aware of any relevant information about you.
- When attending the course, you should wear flat shoes with covered toes and dress in appropriate clothing. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone not appropriately dressed. We will provide further details about health and safety at the beginning of each course.
- Whilst we will try to ensure that the course is as described, there may be circumstances in which we need to make amendments to the course content. In any event, copyright and all other intellectual property in any recipes, notes or other material supplied to you as part of a course belongs to us or our tutors. You may only use such material for your own personal use.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of booking or attending a course, except for any personal injury or death suffered as a result of our negligence. In any event, our liability to you will not exceed the course fee that you have paid.
If you have any concerns about buying from us (or an order you have placed) please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your requirements over the phone.
Southrop Estates Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 04391888. Registered office: 3 Wesley Gate, Queens Road, Reading, RG1 4AP