Around the globe, millions of people, businesses, and landmarks set aside an hour to host events, switch off their lights, and make noise for climate change action.
This year Earth Hour is at 8:30pm on Saturday 25th March 2017
Now in its 10th year we are supporting the Sustainable Restaurant Association and WWF by marking this very special event at The Swan.
Candle-light only for one hour from 8.30pm, look out for our Earth Hour cocktail ‘Smokin’ Hot’ and a series of ‘earth’ dishes on the menu.
We will also be serving 'Smokin' Hot' in The Baa at Thyme and our Thyme's Table Dinner with Chase Distillery will be joining Earth Hour and sending Southrop dark.
Can't make it to be with us on the night? Light your candles, flip your light switches and turn your thoughts towards the earth, whilst enjoying a glass or two of our 'Smokin' Hot':
- 25ml Chase Smoked Vodka OR chili-infused vodka
- 25ml Jack Daniel’s
- 12.5ml Sacred Spiced Vermouth
- 1 tsp of chestnut honey
- 1/4 orange, juiced
- Choose which vodka you would like as the base of the cocktail: “Smokin’ or Hot”
- Place all ingredients in to shaker glass/tin.
- Stir ingredients to ensure honey has dissolved.
- Fill shaker with ice. Hard shake until chilled.
- Single strain into a rocks glass, filled with ice.
- Garnish with a match skewering an orange zest.
- Light the match when serving.
or call the team for more information 01367850205