This luxurious, deceptively large property sleeps up to eight in four bedrooms (one of which can be twinned) with three bathrooms.
- Large entertaining & living space with wood-burning stove & underfloor heating for the winter months.
- Beautifully appointed kitchen open to both the living & dining areas.
- Secluded courtyard for al fresco dining when the weather is warm.
- The perfect mix of hotel hospitality & independent travelling.
- Breakfast in the Ox Barn, dine at The Swan, or have your meals delivered to the cottage.
There are areas of Thyme that are child & dog friendly: our village cottage Old Walls & our pub, The Swan. We also welcome families for lunch in the Ox Barn Restaurant. In the rest of Thyme we have created a peaceful grown-up environment, however rules are there for guidance …. there may be times that we can make exceptions, so call the team if you would like to discuss an ‘exceptional’ booking.
*We operate a 10 day cancellation policy for leisure guests, any bookings cancelled after this point will be liable for the full charge.
*For further information about your stay visit 'Things to Know'.