Ideal for families or couples, Old Walls is a delightful Cotswold stone cottage in the middle of the village of Southrop, only a few minutes' walk from Thyme & The Swan.
- Sitting room with wood-burning stove, galley kitchen & conservatory dining.
- Two double bedrooms (one of which can be twinned) & two bathrooms.
- Option of two children's beds on a large bedroom-landing.
- Walled-garden with far-reaching views across our farm.
- We welcome well-behaved dogs & children in this cottage
- Babysitting (or dog sitting) can be aranged, so you can enjoy the facilities at Thyme.
- Breakfast baskets, travel cots, stair-gates, dog-beds & dog-crates available on request.
*Full payment on booking
*We operate a 10 day cancellation policy for leisure guests, any bookings cancelled after this point will be liable for the full charge.
*For further information about your stay visit 'Things to Know'.